Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Sh*T

New year, new shit! That seems like some kind of battle cry or anthem. I think that's the general feeling as we enter a new year. We're always on our guard wondering exactly what the new year will bring. Personally, I anticipate having a good year with my return to college to earn my Masters. My work on The Bleacher Report continues, so at least I am getting back into my writing. Its not only enjoyable knowing That I'm being heard on such a huge platform, but its therapeutic to actually write again; definitely a stress reliever. As I prepare for my first semester back in school, I wonder what challenges await me, both on a professional level as well as a personal level.

Whatever happens, I'll at least stay true to myself and endure. There's no other choice. As I stated in my previous blog, I have decided to recommit to making this blog even better than ever. I realize just how important it is and I certainly don't want to turn my back on what started it all. I know that I'm capable of big things and I know that with a lot of effort and hard work I can and will definitely make an impact with One Bad Apple.

Big thanks to Marc Polite for letting me hitch my wagon to his by listing my blog on his blog roll. Big things are already happening for Marc which he certainly deserves. He is proof positive that hard work and passion go a long way. His success doesn't surprise me at all. Stay strong and keep up the great work my brother.

Big thanks to a friend of mine who makes this blog worth writing, Dawn. This is the one person who has made it a point to read One Bad Apple and who has inspired me to continue to blog. She herself is a talented writer and has a blog that can be funny, engaging and provoke thought. Thanks girlfriend for paying attention. By this time next year maybe I'll have at least two or three more people who admit to following this.

For now, its love peace and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment