Saturday, September 24, 2011

Please Allow me to Introduce Myself

Welcome true believers. History is being made as we speak. The Tony Dolemite perspective is in full effect courtesy of One Bad Apple. Yes, I am Tony Dolemite, and for however long I can I will bring you my point of view, no matter how fucked up you think it is. Yes, there will be foul language used, and plenty of it. By no means am I setting out to revolutionize the concept of blogging. Am I an authority figure on any particular subject, no. However, I do feel that I can contribute as much as anyone else can. I won't pigeon hole myself and talk about one subject all the time, that would be BORING!!!. Rather I will discuss issues at random and hope I can at least entertain you, provoking thought and meaningful dialogue in exchange. The ride may be bumpy, but that's how I like it. GET READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment